Adventure of the Seas~ August 16, 2024-August 24, 2024 (8 Night Bermuda & Perfect Day)

Christmas & Birthday combined sailing! Hubby & kiddo did this, they wanted to visit Bermuda! Yay, a surprise sailing. They booked an Owners Suite on this ship, we would just have sailed the Adventure in the Royal Suite in June 2024. This sailing it's all about the itinerary once again. To say I was surprised was an under statement. We had a busy Holiday Season so as soon as I realized (while super impressed) I think they booked it at a fair price I called @Sharla. I was still in the booking window to transfer to her...I feel much better now!

Just the 3 of us with college starting 26 August 2024 it will truly be our last sailing for some time.  We are getting some great news pertaining to merit based scholarships so I think that was a huge sway for Cabash/Vintage Magnet. Still stunned, feeling blessed. 

Anyone else on this one? It's Labadee, Haiti; Sea Day, Overnight (2 days Bermuda), Sea Day, Perfect Day/CocoCay-Return PC. 

• 2 months later...