I was too shy to say "Hi"

pineapple jusi

I (F) am recouping from my Thanksgiving 2023 trip on Anthem of the Seas and can't stop thinking about this gentleman I kept seeing for a few nights.  We both made shy/timid eye contact multiple times while listening to the piano player belt out Abba, The Beatles, and other classics over a few nights.  It was so exciting each time I arrived to the Schooner Bar, and he was there to share another round of blushing smiles. 

I was with family,  which made it hard for me to overcome my shyness to make a move.   On the last night,  I made it to the Schooner Bar, alone and prepared to finally approach him, but he was no where to be seen. Later that evening,  I saw him listening to the DJ at the music hall, and by the time I made it down the stairs,  he was gone.   I regretfully missed my chance to meet him. 

He had kind eyes, a gentle smile, and what stuck with me the most was that he graciously allowed my family to sit with him in the pod of chairs at the bar. Also, I must mention-- he looks fantastic in yellow.  

I write this in hopes this message finds him to make a connection.  This also helps to quiet the aggressive demands of the helpless romantic that this gentleman kindled in me.

If this message sounds like it may be you, and you are as single and interested as I hope you to be, please respond to my email [email protected].   

Best,

Lost Love at Sea

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...