Quantum OTS Alaska Specialty Restaurants for lunch

Susie

Never mind, we decided to not get the ultimate dining package because we will be eating local foods at the port more than cruise food.

This will be my first time in Alaska so excited. I am thinking of getting an Unlimited dining package but still not sure. We will be late into Juneau and Victoria at 1 pm. Do the days at Juneau and Victoria specialty restaurants open for lunch for people who buy unlimited dining packages? Anyone get experience about it.

1 hour ago, Susie said:

Never mind, we decided to not get the ultimate dining package because we will be eating local foods at the port more than cruise food.

This will be my first time in Alaska so excited. I am thinking of getting an Unlimited dining package but still not sure. We will be late into Juneau and Victoria at 1 pm. Do the days at Juneau and Victoria specialty restaurants open for lunch for people who buy unlimited dining packages? Anyone get experience about it.

I know you changed your mind, but most specialty restaurants are not open for lunch on port days, only sea days. I am sailing Quantum Alaska Sept 2024 and decided against the UDP because the restaurants are limited and there are 4 port days. In BC, we are in port from 3-10pm. 

7 hours ago, JFCruise said:

I'm not sure which sailing you are doing.  But I'm going on Quantum for the 7 night VAN-SEA cruise and you can only get speciality lunch on Days 1, 2, and 6.

We will be on May 13-20 SEA-SEA. We will be traveling in Seattle the day before and after the cruise any suggestions on what to do in Seattle much appreciated. We will stay close to the Pike Place area.  Thinking of getting lunch for all sea days 1,2, and 6.