Research Sailing North (after Matt's video on New England and Canada)

Eyeonhevn

I was intrigued by Matt's recent video on sailing to New England and Nova Scotia - and remembered recently as I was browsing RC website looking for interesting cruises, i remember one that sailed north, (I think) Maine, a few ports in Canada/Nova Scotia and then on to Greenland for maybe 12 days or more? Maybe it was a one way but my memory is that it was a round trip. After watching Matt's video, I went back to RC website to look at cruises heading north and only see a handful (Vision OTS and Liberty OTS) going to Canada for 9 days and none were longer.

Was I dreaming or do you have any insight on NE, Canada/NS and onward?

We were booked on Grandeur for a 15-night out of Boston to Greenland (with stops in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland) for Sept 2024, but got notification that (due to the current Israel situation) ships are changing and we will now be doing same itinerary, on same days, on Jewel.  Won't find out new cabin number until around Nov 22 (next week).  Currently, our list of upcoming cruises shows this one as Canceled.  I have a feeling once this all gets sorted out, this particular cruise will again appear on the RC website.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I think you’re thinking of Jewel of the Seas in 2024 that goes to Greenland?

Yes, I think that's it. However last night when I was browsing, i couldn't seem to pull up a 15 night to Greenland no matter what I did in the search. Is it considered a transatlantic? Or is it round trip? Matt, have you been to Greenland? I keep looking at different cruises that leave from US...!

25 minutes ago, Eyeonhevn said:

Yes, I think that's it. However last night when I was browsing, i couldn't seem to pull up a 15 night to Greenland no matter what I did in the search. Is it considered a transatlantic? Or is it round trip? Matt, have you been to Greenland? I keep looking at different cruises that leave from US...!

I found it. It's round trip. Now to investigate and research Greenland.....!