An Uber Question

Paid4c4

I know this will be a strange question but here it goes; When we cruise we always fly in a day or two ahead of the cruise.  We always use Uber from the airport to the hotel and to the ship.  We always purchase Vroom for one device and then we share it.  We both use our iPhones on the internet for our mail and to check RCB, etc.  Here comes the question, when we get back to port and leave the ship I bring up the Uber app on my iPhone to get a ride to the airport.  Problem is my Uber app never works, it comes up like normal but when I put in where we're going the Uber app never shows a driver answering our inquiry.  I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling but no help.  Last cruise I got my wife's phone which had never had Uber installed on it, so I installed Uber, put in our destination pressed enter and instantly an Uber driver accepted our request and picked up within two or three minutes.   When we get home I bring up the Uber app to get a rid from the airport to home and it works flawlessly.  Has anyone had a similar situation or an answer to my problem?  

Bill