Oasis of the seas Western Meditteranean July 28th-august 04 2024 2024

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 5:05 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Welcome.  I love your username !

@WAAAYTOOO  I just wanted to say thank you for always writing supportive words, and giving supportive emojis! It really means something. This forum is not bad at all (some trolls here as well, but not many). But I have deleted my Facebook because of all the hate. The world needs more kindness.  😊

Anyways i digress a lot. I just wanted to say thank you for being a nice person on the internet. It needs more like you! 

55 minutes ago, Plasticbrain said:

Anyways i digress a lot. I just wanted to say thank you for being a nice person on the internet. It needs more like you! (You could not receive messages, so I replied on a "less crowded" post, and will delete this post when you hVe seen it 😊

I agree! I don't think you need to delete this post - we have little "asides" all the time on the threads of this board. And I agree - because of support by people like @WAAAYTOOO, this one is much more kind than other sites. I'm on another cruise board and it feels like every conversation ends up with someone being critical/attacking, then someone disagreeing, then the heat turns up, names get called, etc. etc. So much better over here.