Anthem of the Seas - June 14, 2024 - June 21, 2024 (7 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise)

John-NC

• 4 weeks later...

We will be on this sailing as well! Cruising with my family (2 adults, 14 and 10 yr old kids), and two other families (2 adult/1 12 yr old and 1 adult/1 2 year old). This is our first cruise in Europe. I am nervous about the sailing from Southampton to Norway - I've heard the seas can be really rough. Does anyone have any experience with this? 

We are on this cruise as well (me, my wife, 17 yo son). We are looking to book a trip to the glacier in Olden and one of the train tours in Flam.  Not sure that we have go-to excursions in Stavenger or Haugesund as there aren’t many options. Probably will do the fjord boat tour in Stavenger and a best-of Haugesund tour I found on Viator.

We had never been to Europe til June 2023 and this will be our third trip to London in a year!  We will be limited on time so probably will just stay at Heathrow the night before the cruise but there’s a lot to see.  We LOVE staying around Trafalgar Square because so much is close by.  Take the Tube from the area to the Tower of London, walk to Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly and Leicester Squares.  There are also tours either before (through private companies) or after (through Royal) to Stonehenge and/or Windsor.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we are booked for this cruise as well. There will be three of us flying from Orlando. It looks like going to Heathrow is nonstop and the cheapest option however, I’ve never been to the UK and know nothing about lodging or how to get to Southampton with luggage which I’m sure we will have plenty of.  Any tips or advice on where to stay in London for a couple of days to sightsee and also how to get to Southampton economically would be great. Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...