Quantum

Bearlypat

3 hours ago, Bearlypat said:

Going on Quantum next week.When I get onboard where do you go to signup for activities and shows. Not available on app.

Though we booked evyerthing via the app. There was someone that was set up inside of Boleros signing people for shows on level 4. Not sure about activities. For dinning and what not, they will be on level 4 in the promenade. 

The show reservations should be on the app now although it is only Starwater in Two70. The rest of the shows are no reservation required. We were on Quantum a week ago and attending the shows was not an issue, just get there a little early to get a good seat. Even if  you do not have reservations you can to to the show location and they open it 15 minutes prior to the show for walk-ups. Activities are the same. If you are signing up for activities at Seaplex, go there as soon as you board to get on the list
(bumper cars, skating, etc). If you are signing up for dining you can go to any of the dining booths they will have set up to make your reservation although you can do it through the app prior to boarding. Good luck on the dining, it usually fills up quickly.

On 9/11/2023 at 10:13 PM, Bearlypat said:

Looking to get puzzle room and the free Ifly along with laser tag. Puzzle room is sold out on app but I can’t believe everyone will show up for their reservation when we are in port.

When I was on ship for 21Aug sailing, the puzzle room was never available through the app and I never actually saw opportunity to do so.  For that matter, I am not even sure they ever actually happened... Free IFly reservations book quickly onboard.  Laser tag was very accessible.  We booked one session and participated as standby in others.