Complimentary dining on Allure

Paula

First time cruisers here!  We are on the Allure sailing out on July 30th.  I want to know what dining venues are complimentary.  For example, there is a hot dog restaurant, a donut shop, a restaurant in the solarium, etc.  I can't tell if these are included or if you have to pay to eat here.  I am aware of the specialty restaurants and their charge.  However, not much is explained about these other places.  Thanks!

Main Dining Room, Park Café, Solarium Bistro ( I think, I don't eat there) Boardwalk dog house, the donut shop,Wind Jammer, Wipeout Café, Sorrentos Pizza, café promenade are all included restaurants. Throw in Coastal Kitchen if you are staying in a grand suite or above( Junior Suites can have dinner there)

Sabor has recently gone to a cover charge. Chops and Giovannis charge around 40 bucks a head for dinner 150 Central Park I think is 50. Johnny Rockets is 6.95 PP ( drinks/shakes excluded).

Room Service is now 7.95 per order.

59 minutes ago, Paula said:

First time cruisers here!  We are on the Allure sailing out on July 30th.  I want to know what dining venues are complimentary.  For example, there is a hot dog restaurant, a donut shop, a restaurant in the solarium, etc.  I can't tell if these are included or if you have to pay to eat here.  I am aware of the specialty restaurants and their charge.  However, not much is explained about these other places.  Thanks!

Breakfast at Johnny Rockets is comp. (go for The Works - killer!) Room service for coffee and bagel/croissant, cereal is comp. also. Solarium Bistro is comp also for lunch, not sure about bfast.

2 minutes ago, Paula said:

Thank you!  That answers my question.  With two teenage kids, I want to be able to tell them where they can eat!  Lol

Oh yeah, don't forget the free ice cream/yogurt machine by the main pool! Wipeout Cafe, great burgers and fries.. :27_sunglasses: