Help with Cozumel excursion for 15 people

RCmomma

Hi everyone,

Need some advice.  I'm trying to book excursions on Royal Caribbean for Cozumel for a group of 15 people.  The website is only allowing 14 for all the excursions listed.  I have talked with customer service and they advised me to send an email to shore excursions, which I did.  The email I received from Shore excursions said that I could book 14 and then 1, but couldn't guarantee all of us would be together.  That seems odd to me.  Anyway, even when I tried booking for 8 and then for 7, the excursion times were changing.  Is there something else I can try?  Or should I just give up and hope something is left when we finally embark on the cruise?

Have you considered arranging for the same excursion through a private tour company such as Viator, Shore Excursion Group, etc.? They might be able to accommodate 15 all together doing the same thing the RC tour would do for a much lower price. Just a thought. We did a private tour through Viator in Cozumel that went places RC doesn't go, and itcost so much less than anything RC was offering.