Ship Captain Rotation

Traveling Mike

Does anyone know if the ship caption rotation is posted anywhere on the information jungle?  I am going on the Celebrity Beyond this November-December and everyone on our Facebook group is asking if Captain Kate would be our Captain.  I figured I would ask the group that has all the answers (most of the time).

Following ^^

Ive been wondering if there was a site to track Sr. Crew. We had a BLAST with the Hotel director on Symphony in March during our 12 NT TA and wondered if they move around or do these Sr. officers generally stay put. I’ve heard the Captains rotate between 2 per ship, but generally stayed with their same ships. 

I found an exceptional thread on that OTHER Critic Cruising Forum that someone gets feedback continually and tracks which RCL Captains are current on different sailings and has an entire list of the 2 Captains for each of RCL Ships. They do rotate between 2 captains on a 8-12 week rotation depending on schedules, etc.  Not sure posting the direct link is allowed here but you can go there and search “Current Captain” under the Royal Caribbean list of Forum Topics. It has 50+ pages of updates since 2018. 

Current There was nothing there for Celebrity however and no postings about Captain Kate mentioning if she was still on Beyond or not.  A person posted they took a picture with her on there back in February.