xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas-9/3/23, 9/10/23 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)

Will be sailing with my fiancé on our first RCL cruise on the Oasis of the seas! Looking forward to any tips you may have or connecting with those also going on this sailing.
Especially curious for best spots to be at when the ships embarks and travels under the bridge. We have a balcony cabin but feel we may want to be on the top deck. 

• 2 weeks later...

😀When I sailed from Manhattan a few times, I was on the Lido deck.

As we sailed under the Verrizzano, I was able to look up at the bottom of the bridge and listened at traffic moved overhead!

I don't know what the draw is for me to WANT to be out there at that moment.

Then, on the other hand, when we rerurn on debarkation  morning, we're mostly asleep or just waking up.

But I like to be on Lido as we pass  as well as going past The Statue of Liberty!

This will be my first Royal sailing so I'm thinking the Lido deck will be open and we have fantastic weather!

Kweenie From The Bronx 

On 8/26/2023 at 6:05 PM, Kweenie From The Bronx said:

Hello fellow Oasis passengers!

I didn't know where else to look so here I am asking you!

Are we allowed to bring a 12-pack carton of canned sodas onto the ship?

According to Royal Caribbean: "Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted." See:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas-9/3/23, 9/10/23 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)