xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas - Apr 13, 2024 - Apr 20, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joining the countdown club! 33 days, feels unbelievable after waiting 500+!!!!

Lucky ducks getting that 11:30am check-in time! I started refreshing my app at 12am eastern when check-in was supposed to open. I did that for about 5 to 10 minutes before it still wasn't showing check-in available so I got sidetracked and came back at 12:45am and by then Noon was the earliest 😞

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 7:42 PM, jdornbush said:

Joining the countdown club! 33 days, feels unbelievable after waiting 500+!!!!

Lucky ducks getting that 11:30am check-in time! I started refreshing my app at 12am eastern when check-in was supposed to open. I did that for about 5 to 10 minutes before it still wasn't showing check-in available so I got sidetracked and came back at 12:45am and by then Noon was the earliest 😞

I'd come early and see what happens. I'm not speaking from actual experience though. Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas - Apr 13, 2024 - Apr 20, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)