Entertainment on odysseys of the sea

Macfoot

5 hours ago, Macfoot said:

Hi we are going on our first ever cruise in September around the Greek islands and I am just wondering are we able to book entertainment for the evening via the cruise app or does this have to be booked on board only ? 

It depends on ship. Smaller ships don't pre book shows. When you do need to pre book you can use app but I prefer laptop with cruise planner.  On ship you can try for better times as they release reservations 15 min before shows. PS. Just saw you meant odyssey.

"The Book" you reserve in advance because it is in a 'smaller' theatre (270). You can do it about 30 days before your cruise in the app. I would recommend you do this because it is sold out most of the time.

The other shows you just show up I think. Otherwise you can make a reservation in the app once on the ship. But those are almost never booked, so wouldn't stress about it.

Also if you want to use "North Star" for free on port days, make a reservation on a port day as soon as you are on the ship.