DAY 1 - Galveston, Texas

DAYS 2&3 - At Sea

DAY 4 - Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

DAY 5 - Costa Maya, Mexico

DAY 6 - Cozumel, Mexico

DAY 7 - At Sea

DAY 8 - Galveston, Texas

Let us know if you'll be sailing!

We're excited to have just booked this sailing! Anyone with suggestions on staying in Galveston vs. Houston (or somewhere in-between) the day before? We've never sailed out of Galveston and a quick glance at hotels on the island show it's pretty pricey!

• 4 months later...

We will be on this cruise for our June trip. Texas City is better pricing than anything in Galveston, especially in June vacation time. Also if you are driving to the port, the Sam's Club or Murphy gas stations in La Marque (Hancock exit) are the least expensive around. It is also only 14 miles from the port and we fill up there the morning of the cruise so we do not have to get gas when we leave and head back North on 45.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I + two teens (16 & 13) just booked these dates as our first family RCC for the Western Caribbean.  My first and only RCC was in 2001 so it's been a long time for me!  We're excited about all the fun features of the cruise but also want some advice from past cruisers for this itinerary of what excursions are worthwhile in Roatan, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.  For Cozumel, we don't want to go off traveling the island as we've been to Cancun and Riviera Maya to ruins and cenotes before so we want to see what Cozumel has to offer. 

Please let me know if anyone has any past experiences with these excursion stops, must-see, or must-miss!  Some of the things we wouldn't mind trying are snorkeling (preferably not by boat), dune buggy or ATV tours, and animal experiences.  But if there are ideas outside of these that are too good to miss I would love to know.   Thank you!

• 1 month later...