Drinks package

Hi, we have  purchased a deluxe drinks package awhile ago  we have received an email this week telling us special offer drinks package is now £55 a day /deluxe

can we purchase that one at the reduced price, and then get a refund on our original package that we purchased?

thanks 

Everything you purchase you can cancel and rebook.  Just make sure the price is lower.  A couple of times I have cancelled and rebooked and found out I was not calculating the gratuity they add onto the price.  Other than that, I watch everything I purchase and cancel and rebook when the price goes down.

Note:  They charge your credit card right away but take a while to reimburse you.

On 7/29/2023 at 3:36 AM, Macfoot said:

can we purchase that one at the reduced price, and then get a refund on our original package that we purchased?

Yes

Go to the cruise planner, go to your order history, cancel the original purchase and then go back and buy it at new lower price.

Hi Mat thanks very much for that 

can I also ask that we have to book in a time slot for a wellness check we’re not sure what this means as we are flying first then meeting the ship in Italy this is our first ever cruise it’s part of let’s get you checked in , we’ve completed the travel information many thanks

There are a couple of health questions you answer when you check in (e.g., sickness or pregnancy). No big deal.  If you answer the questions on the App then at the port you will be asked if anything has changed.  A recent traveler might be able to post a screen shot of the questions.