Labadee excursion options limited right now

jbrinkm

I'm cruising Symphony at the end of March. I know there is still a long time until my sailing, but I'm confused about the Labadee offerings. Anyone who goes to Labadee often, can you shed some light on this?

Since we booked, there are 24 options for Labadee excursions. Eight of them are sold out, mostly Cabanas, but also the all day pass to the Dragon Coaster. Out of what is available, there is the Arawak park combo with 1 coaster ride, and the Arawak park by itself (and the slide, which we're not interested in). I've had the park/coaster combo in my cart for a month for my teens, waiting until the single ride coasters become available, with no luck so far. We also want to do the zip line, which is not in the planner yet either. 

Should more options become available? If the all day pass to the coaster is sold out, is it likely that they'll still offer it for one time rides? I'm checking daily!

When do you think it is likely that more options will show up (if at all)?