Royal up Mystery

deep1

If you have followed me recently, you know that I booked an Alaska balcony coming up. I bid during a glitch when it wouldn't let us pick our own room. System kept defaulting to GTY and  I went with phone rep.  I was adamant about no GTY but not other choice was on the table then. I asked for no deck six and no obstruction. Agent assured me would be a 2D or similar category and he wouldn't put me what I requested he not put me in. Murphy's law struck and I got planted in the worst 1E on the ship with lifeboat and machinery as my "ocean view". 

This particular cruise was put together for very sensitive personal reasons for my fiancé. The people in resolutions have researched and found the info I shared was accurate and are all about getting my cabin switched for one you can actually see water and/or sky.  Problem is no balcony, interior or ocean view cabins on board available at this time.  Only high end suites available. I'm priority on a waitlist but somebody needs to cancel for me to get moved.

So as a backup I went and placed bids with Royal Up...... Yesterday, I got notice they had been cancelled because my Reservation had been "Modified" ???? Nothing changed since I bid???? They invited me to re bid... I called Royal to see what was "modified". They said nothing. So I bid again. Today same thing happened. Cancelled for modifying reservation again???? Again nothing modified???? Royal confirmed nothing modified again...  Royal up did not put the bid again button this time... 

Not the end of the world.... Just has me confused as usual. Anybody else or anybody have idea what is going on there?