Chukka Family Escape Pass at Good Hope Estate

Sparky85

Does anyone have experience with the "Chukka Family Escape Pass at Good Hope Estate" excursion?  

Trying to determine if it includes transportation and what it includes once you get there.  We will be stopping in Jamaica on December 25, 2024 - if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, Sparky85 said:

Does anyone have experience with the "Chukka Family Escape Pass at Good Hope Estate" excursion?  

Trying to determine if it includes transportation and what it includes once you get there.  We will be stopping in Jamaica on December 25, 2024 - if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Great choice. Yes it includes transportation and it’s a really great spot to spend the afternoon. As far as what the ticket includes, you get access to the pool and lounge chairs. Drinks, food, cabana, zip line exc is at an extra cost. There are some “waterfalls” you can climb up and jump off which my kids absolutely loved. I would recommend this place if you are looking to just lounge and relax.

IMG_1585.jpeg

7 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Great choice. Yes it includes transportation and it’s a really great spot to spend the afternoon. As far as what the ticket includes, you get access to the pool and lounge chairs. Drinks, food, cabana, zip line exc is at an extra cost. There are some “waterfalls” you can climb up and jump off which my kids absolutely loved. I would recommend this place if you are looking to just lounge and relax.

IMG_1585.jpeg

That sounds like fun! What age kids would the waterfalls be OK for?

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Chukka Good Hope Estate pass off Mariner of the Seas. The pictures you see of the crystal clear pool/waterfalls are a lie. The pool was dirty/cloudy and full of debris. Not sure if the filter was broken or what. The employees never offered an explanation. Half the deck chairs are embarrassingly rotten. My kid rode the slide a few times then we left on the first bus back. All told we only stayed an hour. With a half hour bus ride each way, it was a waste of a day and definitely a waste of money.

On 9/1/2023 at 1:35 PM, Mariner6328 said:

Just got back from Chukka Good Hope Estate pass off Mariner of the Seas. The pictures you see of the crystal clear pool/waterfalls are a lie. The pool was dirty/cloudy and full of debris. Not sure if the filter was broken or what. The employees never offered an explanation. Half the deck chairs are embarrassingly rotten. My kid rode the slide a few times then we left on the first bus back. All told we only stayed an hour. With a half hour bus ride each way, it was a waste of a day and definitely a waste of money.

This is harsh. The water was fine when we were there so maybe it was a broken filter. I don’t think by any means it was a waste of a day for us personally. 

• 6 months later...

We were just there this week, myself and an 11 year old and an 8 year old.  It was a huge waste of a day. The pool was cloudy and the few chairs they had were covered in bird poop and were rotted through. The area surrounding the pool was dirty and muddy. The man made waterfall and slide were fun for maybe an hour. We were going to eat lunch and head back on the shuttle, however we ordered lunch, paid, then sat there for an hour and 15 minutes for a small mediocre lunch, missing the shuttle and had to wait another hour for the last shuttle out. You don’t get to the actual place until almost 10am and the last shuttle out is at 1pm. Complete waste of our time in Jamaica. We were so disappointed. I would book a different excursion next time for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just there this week and we enjoyed it. We just wanted somewhere to relax for a few hours. My daughters (18-21) enjoyed taking pictures in the beautiful scenery and went down the slide a few times. We had a great funny tour guide on the way there. We got there around 11:30 and took the 2:00 bus back. There were also shuttles at 3 and 3:30. We wouldn't have minded staying longer, just wanted to get back to the ship. We had some good drinks, the food was fine, didn't wait long for it. No problems with the chairs. I thought the price was great compared to other options and it was closer to the port. The pool is surrounded by trees so yes, there will be leaves in it. 🙂