Liberty of the Seas - May 4, 2024 - May 9, 2024 (5 Night Bermuda Cruise)

So my wife said to me, "There's a lot of time between our cruise in February and October of next year.  Maybe we should see what kind of prices we can find on something from Cape Liberty."  Okay, twist my arm if you must.

This will be our first time in Bermuda. 

The allure of Cape Liberty for us is the 5-6 hour drive compared to paying for flights that cost more than the cruise itself. 

We're just staying in an Interior Guarantee.  We genuinely don't care where sleep.

• 5 months later...

Hi!

We're officially on as well. Long time cruiser and we live in NY, yet first time to Bermuda as well.  Looking forward to it! 

We went on Oasis last year (9 night) from CL for the first time. Being only 90 min from the port was such a game changer. We splurged on some other experiences since we saved the airfare and are doing the same this time. 

It will be hubby, myself, and a small group of friends. This will be our first time being back on Liberty since we got married on her back in 2010 🎉

• 2 months later...

I’m also on this.

Wondering if anyone else stayed up for the midnight check in.

Had a glitch. It allowed me to check in but would not allow me to choose an arrival time. Had a message on top saying I should check back closer to the cruise date in order to choose an arrival time. That’s a first.

Kept checking…several times a day…until two and a half days later, the arrival time opened up. But the first available was 11:30am.

Strange.🤔