xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - September 17, 2023 - September 24, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)

Hey everyone! Finalized my booking of this cruise yesterday and I am very excited. I was able to score one of the panoramic ocean view rooms at the front of the ship that were added during amplification. It's my birthday on the 17th so I am very excited to celebrate with Royal! I am solo cruising and looking forward to meeting new people on this cruise. 

Join the discussion if you are joining on this cruise! 

• 1 month later...

Yayyyy Super excited This is our first cruise ever & my fiance & I are beyond ourselves with happiness We have been watching YouTube videos & learning from groups & sites & I believe we got this All my questions have been answered from just such genuine ppl I have to say experienced cruisers sure will go out of their way to help We appreciate that We got an Oceanview balcony & a couple excursions Oh lol and the ultimate drink package (watch out) 💃🏻🕺🏻4-3 days to go & it's BonVoyage to our worries Full Vacation Mode been started (this cruise was a surprise for my birthday 8/24 🎂) Excited to meet ppl, couples & make friends 😊

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - September 17, 2023 - September 24, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)