Check In and personal info question

Hello.  When I check in on the app, will I be able to see my name, address, birthdate, and any other important information needed to board?  I’ve read that if the information RC has on their computer doesn’t match your passport information you can be refused boarding so I want to make sure it all matches now.  Check in starts next week for me.  There are 17 of us going and we did use a travel agent but we would like to see this info for ourselves. Is this possible?  Or do we all have to call the TA to make sure every piece of info is correct?  
We all have the app on our phones but all it shows so far is our name, room, and reservation number.  

Thank you for your help.  

Yes, you will be able to see and verify all necessary information when you check in on the app. You can also just look at your booking invoice to see what you have in their system as of right now as well. If anything is incorrect, THEN you can up your TA to get it fixed. I would double check the invoice now so that info can get fixed ASAP, if needed. 

10 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

Yes, you will be able to see and verify all necessary information when you check in on the app. You can also just look at your booking invoice to see what you have in their system as of right now as well. If anything is incorrect, THEN you can up your TA to get it fixed. I would double check the invoice now so that info can get fixed ASAP, if needed. 

Yes, we have had to have a few things changed using our TA, an age listed and name were incorrect.   The invoice only shows my name and age.  No actual birthdate or address shows so that’s why I was wondering about Check in info.   
 Thank you for responding.  Appreciate it.