Link Reservations

Zack

Hi all-

I am going on a cruise with my parents (separate reservations and rooms). I linked us together through the app and when I open the app I can see all of us linked. I recently made a specialty dining reservation and made sure to click each name when reserving. When I look at my calendar it shows that all of us are attending. When my parents open up their app it doesn't show up on their calendar-

Is there something I am doing wrong?

57 minutes ago, Zack said:

Hi all-

I am going on a cruise with my parents (separate reservations and rooms). I linked us together through the app and when I open the app I can see all of us linked. I recently made a specialty dining reservation and made sure to click each name when reserving. When I look at my calendar it shows that all of us are attending. When my parents open up their app it doesn't show up on their calendar-

Is there something I am doing wrong?

I assume it is so maybe you can surprise people you're traveling with? (OK maybe that isn't the real reason, but I have something booked for my friends when we go and they cannot see it even though I had to select them as guests.  So it can be a plus!).

On the website If you go into the order history for them you should see it there.  It also says someone else made the purchase and they cannot modify it. 
on the website I can see my own reservation dining booking as well as the 2 cabins I am linked with when I click on their reservations and look at their calendars.  
I recently made s reservation for myself snd husband (same reservation) and could swear I booked both of us. Thankfully something came up that had me checking out my reservation and I had not booked him and I was able to fix it.

double check that your order is the proper $ amount for the number of people and that all parties are listed (look at your own calendar)