Print only photos still??--Radiance

We're getting on Radiance in a couple weeks.  I just wanted to confirm with the people in the know here 😀 that the photos taken on the Radaiance are still only offered in print version only.  That's what the cruise planner says, and I know it's an older ship, but I wanted to confirm that was still the case on the boat from people who have been on her lately.  We have the  private photo session scheduled and purchased a photo package, as we are traveling with an extended family group.  I've got mixed feelings on getting photos done if I'm going to have to do the work on scanning them to manipulate the different photo sizes I'll need later for frames.

Thanks!

Yes, Radiance offers only print photos. I'm not sure about your private photo session as we only get one of the packages, but I was surprised when we sailed on her last summer that digital was not an option. I still haven't scanned in our 100 prints from that cruise to make a photo book - they are just sitting in a folder with our cruise stuff. 

Yes, Radiance only has photo prints available. My surprise is that Allure is still printing photos even though they have the digital kiosks available and you can get either. With RCCL trying to save money everywhere they can, I thought they would have stopped that by now.

Thanks for the info so far...now if anyone else is still reading, another question....

So if I have the 100 print package, and I'm only allowed prints (no digital), can I pick a photo that is particularly good and ask to have say 5 copies made? And that would count towards my 100 prints package?  And the only size available to include in my 100 print package is 8X10 size, correct?

Thanks all!