Learned the Hard Way that Air2Sea is Worthless!

Just got back from a 7 day on Anthem to Norway. The cruise itself was absolutely wonderful! Staff was amazing, ports were stunning, food was meh but we didn't starve.

I used Air2Sea to book my flights, scheduled to fly out 2 days before the cruise because I've heard the horror stories and knew to give myself time. Out of 5 flights total (going and coming home) 4 were missed or cancelled. Zero notification from Air2Sea and their supposed emergency team said they were having high call volumes and if I wanted them to call me back they would. Give them my phone number each time and never received a phone call back. We paid extra to upgrade seats and because of the missed flights we did not receive them. Airline says to contact Air2Sea (yeah, right) Air2Sea said it's the airlines responsibility. Everyone is passing the buck. So moving forward we will never use them again. They're absolutely useless and seriously are pointless in their existence other than taking your money and becoming a hinderance to getting refunds, changing flights or trying to track down luggage (a whole other issue I won't get into). Useless prats!