Distilled Water

1 hour ago, chrisd596 said:

Do they carry distilled water onboard? Can it be ordered??

Thanks

Chris

If this is something you need for medical equipment such as a CPAP machine you can complete the RCCL special needs form. They will usually confirm back to you within a couple of days. They will have the water and an extension cord in your cabin when you get there. Here's a link to the form:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guestSpecialNeeds.do

8 hours ago, Skid said:

If this is something you need for medical equipment such as a CPAP machine you can complete the RCCL special needs form. They will usually confirm back to you within a couple of days. They will have the water and an extension cord in your cabin when you get there. Here's a link to the form:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guestSpecialNeeds.do

Perfect, thanks for the help.

Chris

9 hours ago, BillHoo said:

I got a response back within a day that they will have a jug of distilled water and an extension cord for my CPAP!

If it's not in your cabin when you arrive, just mention it to your cabin steward. 

With me asking - My cabin steward mentioned on the first day that he will be bringing me distilled water and apologized for forgetting to bring it.  They no longer offer extension cords because they have an outlet next to the bunk (only one outlet).

My wife and I went off to do things and have dinner and flipped the Do Not Disturb magnet on the door as we did not need the room to be cleaned.  I stayed out for a bit after dinner, but my wife went back to the cabin at 7PM and saw the steward waiting there with the jug.  She suspected he was missing his dinner.  He told her he could not enter the room because of the DND sign and was waiting for us.  Before she could offfer him a tip he took off and ran down the hall.

Feel bad that he had to wait for our return.