Royal Society of Puzzles Question

Best I can figure from the limited amount of posts and information I have found is that it is like an Escape Room, but more of a table top game. Instead of being in a room that is decorated and themed with puzzles built into the room itself, there are puzzles to solve and locks to unlock after solving the puzzles until you reach the end of the "quest." As I understand it, once it is sold out, it is sold out, but there is always the possibility that someone may decide to drop their reservation. It's certainly worth looking into once you get on the ship just in case they offer a "stand by line" of sorts.

I did it with my family earlier this month. Here's the deal...

It was originally a traditional escape room when Wonder was designed to go to China... so it was decorated and the puzzles were created using Chinese language and math (yes, there's a difference in the math, and it actually made one of the puzzles a bit screwy, lol).

When covid forced Wonder to go elsewhere, they had to dismantle the "Chinese" decorations. So it is now a very blank room with quite challenging puzzles to solve. It was difficult but a lot of fun. I highly recommend it if you like that sort of thing.

The crew member who ran it on my sailing told us that Royal kept telling them that they would re-decorate it but never did.

One last anecdote... we were also told that 2 geniuses who were very annoyed after failing to "escape" broke into the room late one night and actually stole the final "key." They were of course caught on camera and security took care of the matter after that (the crew member either couldn't or didn't want to tell us specifically what happened to them).