Best way to get to Amalfi Coast (Praiano) from Raveena cruise port after cruise?

Hello!
I was hoping someone might be able to help me.

We are a family of 4 coming to Italy for the first time. We are taking an RCL cruise from Venice (Raveena). After the cruise, we will be spending a few days in Praiano (near the Amalfi coast).

What would the best/easiest way be for us to get from Raveena to the Amalfi area? Would it be to pay for a private transfer to the Bologna airport and fly to Naples? (Our hotel in Praiano can pick us up there). Should we try to do it by train? or even consider driving?

Any help would be so much appreciated and thanks so much!

I concur with @cedricmr.  The easiest and best way is to take the train from Ravenna to Bologna Centrale, then the train from there to Napoli Centrale.  Depending on your hotel transportation, they could pick you up at the Naples train station, or you could take another train to Castellammare di Stabia.  Once there you will need a car/shuttle to go the final 22 miles.  This will be a very long day with likely 7 to 8 hours of traveling, but it is the best way.  Driving would be only slightly quicker and it will be much more hassle, especially the further south you go as the other drivers get crazier.  Flying would not be worth it since there are no direct flights.