Shore excursion canceled by RC but still shows up on planner???

Upcoming western mediterannean sailing June 25- July 2.
Got an email yesterday saying that

“Recently, the tour operator for your Gulf of Naples and Amalfi Coast tour in Naples, Italy has informed us that due to operational reasons, the tour will be discontinued.

As a result, we have to cancel your Cruise Planner reservation for this excursion. We've issued a full refund to your SeaPass as a credit. On top of your refund, you'll also receive a 15% discount onboard towards rebooking another excursion! “

#1) If it has been canceled, why does it still show up on my Cruise Planner? I called customer service and they say it the cancellation isn’t showing up on their system 

#2) if it has been cancelled, why is the refund to my sea pass instead of my credit card? 

It can take more than a few days for something in cruise planner to show cancelled and be updated. If the cancellation is too close to when the cruise planner closes (48hrs for most, possibly 72hrs in your case), then the amount will be credited back to your Sea pass. It should be refundable, so if you don't use during your cruise, it can be refunded back to payment.