Parking Galveston Pier 10/Possible Suite Luggage Drop Spot

We have reservations to park at the covered North Lot in Galveston. I have watched videos and read articles about parking, but am not sure where I am able to enter the lot.  We are not planning to drop off the luggage prior to parking. We do have a CL suite booked, so that may affect our luggage dropping plan.

Do we enter the lot from Royal Caribbean Way or Royal Caribbean Circle?

If we have to enter from Royal Caribbean Way, do we have to follow the road all the way around the drop off/pick up area or are we allowed to turn left into the lot priro to reaching the Pickup/Drop off area? 

Any advice about where the suite luggage drop off is located (if it really exisits)?

Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, calvink669 said:

They force traffic down royal Caribbean circle and you will come around in front of the terminal and then enter the parking lot from the back side as you are moving away from the terminal/ship.

Thank you! I saw cones blocking an entrance in one of the videos I saw, but wasn't sure which entrance it was.

Travel day makes me nervous. I try to be as prepared as I can.