Internet

It is not like the drink package. If you buy a one device package, you get a single login/PIN number that can be used on any device you wish. You can use it on multiple devices and share the login/PIN. The only thing is that you can only have one device logged in at a time, so if you want to log on your iPad, you need to log off your iPhone first or the iPad will kick the iPhone off.

If you buy a multi device package, it will allow the simultaneous login of multiple devices (as many as you purchased) but it still uses a single login/PIN.

3 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It is not like the drink package. If you buy a one device package, you get a single login/PIN number that can be used on any device you wish. You can use it on multiple devices and share the login/PIN. The only thing is that you can only have one device logged in at a time, so if you want to log on your iPad, you need to log off your iPhone first or the iPad will kick the iPhone off.

If you buy a multi device package, it will allow the simultaneous login of multiple devices (as many as you purchased) but it still uses a single login/PIN.

So as long as only one device at a time is being used we are ok?  My wife wants to use her iPad most of the time but we would like to use internet calling a couple times per day to check on things at home.

1 minute ago, Weezie57 said:

So as long as only one device at a time is being used we are ok?  My wife wants to use her iPad most of the time but we would like to use internet calling a couple times per day to check on things at home.

Yes, you can get away with purchasing 1 single device package for both of you to use.

Yep…that’s what I do. I have the one device package. I use both my Android phone and my iPad.

I switch between both devices multiple times a day. When I log in to one while my other device is online…it gives me the option to ‘Switch Devices’ so I don’t even have to log off the first one. Very easy and convenient. You use the same login and password. Just make sure the other person isn’t in the middle of something when you bump them off.😁