Port Liberty question

Will be sailing out of Port Liberty next Sunday and will be meeting my cabin mate at the port as we both live within driving distance, but in different directions. We're both being dropped off by family and don't  want to go hunting for each other once we're there. We have the Key and I was wondering if anyone knows which drop off point is nearest to the Key checkin location. Otherwise we will just meet in the center. Any help would be appreciated. 

Just sailed in March, and you get directed to any available open spot at the curb - and the check in area inside the port isn't so big that you wouldn't find each other. If the weather is nice, I stay outside and just keep in touch via text. Whoever gets dropped off first tells the other one what number they are standing by. 

When you arrive it’s one entrance. When you get inside the terminal the key “line” is to the right and the waiting area is marked.  Staff can direct you. If there are no lines and the ship is open for embarkation you can board, go to the designated drop off location for your carry on and do a little exploring while waiting on your cabin mate.  Your phones will work onboard until you put them on airplane mode. And  when you are both connected to WiFi you can use the chat feature of the Royal app to keep in touch,