Waterparks and juice

2 questions: 1) trying to decide which waterpark to do on nassau/perfect day cruise. All are astronomically priced but must-do at least one for my will be 10-year-old. Atlantis is most expensive so I'll eliminate that. Baha mar in nassau and the one in cococay are comparably priced. Which is better of the 2? Would want my 10-year old to have a lot of stuff to do by himself. 2) trying to decide if drink package necessary for kid. He doesn't drink lemonade or iced tea. But he doesn't really need soda or fresh squeezed juice. Is regular juice available all day? Or will he be stuck with water if he doesn't have a drink package?

We recently just did Baha Mar and Coco Cay.  Baha Mar had better family/raft slides but Coco Cay had way better individual slides.  Thrill Water park has a better wave pool but the lazy river at Baha Mar is super awesome.   The biggest difference is food at Baha Mar is very very expensive where as its included at Coco Cay.  Over all I give the edge to Thrill Water Park at Coco Cay but wow that lazy river is fun at Baha Mar!