Two couples cruising together seperate bookings

We are cruising with our in-laws that from Australia to Alaska in July out of Seattle. We are connected in Royals system. Our check in date is 30 days away. How do we both get the same check in time? I have our travel documents but not theirs, do they need send me a copy of there passports so I can check in for them?

You can add their reservation to your account. When you go to the Royal Caribbean website and login and then go to your cruises, there's an option to add the reservation at the bottom of the cruises you have booked.

1 hour ago, stobrien said:

do I need to have both couples pictures and passports? I already have them connected

If you check in via the app (and not the website), you can just select the arrival / embarkation time without any of their documents or pictures as long as your reservations are linked.

1 hour ago, stobrien said:

do I need to have both couples pictures and passports? I already have them connected

You can log into the app, grab the check-in time for all 4 of you, then let the other couple go in later and fill out the rest of the info, either in the app or on the website.