Closed Loop Cruise to -PERFECT DAY AT COCOCAY CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS BASSETERRE, ST. KITTS & NEVIS - Will a NYS Enhanced driver license be sufficient?

RPC

Closed loop cruise to PERFECT DAY AT COCOCAY, CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS ,BASSETERRE, ST. KITTS & NEVIS will my NYS Enhanced Driver license be sufficient? 

I have a US passport but it expires in 5 months after the cruise returns thus not meeting the 6 month requirement. I also have a old copy of NYC birth certificate and one recently ordered from vitalcheck but both don't have a raised seal as NYC does not offer this. 

Has anyone just went with a Enhanced Driver License? Please advise thank you 

The risk in travelling internationally without a passport is that it can be a problem if you have to fly back to the US in an emergency. The airlines and TSA will not accept anything but a valid passport. As Ryanmw said above, if nothing untoward happens, it would be fine. Do you want to chance it?

15 hours ago, RPC said:

I have a US passport but it expires in 5 months after the cruise returns thus not meeting the 6 month requirement.

I doubt they will even mention this.  Cruised with our grandson in March and his passport was expiring in 4 months and nobody said a thing even after they scanned his passport.  He had his birth certificate and driver's license just incase but didn't need it.