Repricing 3 night dining package if sold out

Looksee

I believe this is an ongoing IT glitch. Surprise! Surprise! 😆 The Unlimited Dining Package for my OCT Wonder sailing keeps flipping from $183.99 to $225.99 (normal "sale" price). We purchased it at the $225.99 price a couple of months ago. I also saw that the 3-night dining package was also doing the same thing!

When the UDP is listed as $183.99 and I click on it, it either gives you the "Oh Ship!" error page or states it's sold out and instructs you not to call... wait an hour or so and it updates back to $225.99 and it's available for purchase once again. It's been doing this regularly during the current CP sale.

I've just ignored it, but it's up to you if you have time and want to call and ask if they will honor the online price (don't cancel your 3-night dining package purchase since the lower pricing is most likely a glitch!). Cruise Planner purchases do not require TA involvement (if you had an agent) and you can call directly. I'm guessing they'll state it's an IT problem and refuse to honor that price.

I had the same issue as JohK6404. Website indicated it at $180NZD (we booked it at $201) so we cancel only for it to go "Oh ship!" We had so go through a whole thing to get customer service to give it back to us at the price we originally paid. It went back to a higher price for a day or so before dropping back to $180 but it says "sold out".

I wouldn't take the risk if it says sold out, at least not if you are ok with the price you paid already.