RCL in NYC area

4 hours ago, aaliancewarfare said:

What is RCL doing in NYC area. Im hearing a ton of stuff about a liberty class ship coming to NYC permanently with the Anthem. Bayonne can berth 2 ships so i'm curious

Not sure of the actual starting date, but Adventure of the Seas (Voyager Class) is coming to Bayonne. We are booked on a May 2018 sailing.

thank you Skid for this information!!!! We have been on Anthem twice and another trip planned at Thanksgiving but really we find the Quantum class a little too much. I am glad RC is adding another class ship. I thought it would be the New England/Canada trips only (we are from Boston) but it looks like they have late Spring trips planned for the Bahamas. I am looking forward to booking. I hope many do and RC sees the value in adding more year round Voyager or Freedom class itineraries. 

46 minutes ago, whenismynextcruise said:

thank you Skid for this information!!!! We have been on Anthem twice and another trip planned at Thanksgiving but really we find the Quantum class a little too much. I am glad RC is adding another class ship. I thought it would be the New England/Canada trips only (we are from Boston) but it looks like they have late Spring trips planned for the Bahamas. I am looking forward to booking. I hope many do and RC sees the value in adding more year round Voyager or Freedom class itineraries. 

We too have sailed on Anthem and also prefer the Voyager Class. Just debarked Adventure a week ago. With the recent partial refurbish and the upcoming completion of that refurbish, I think you will love that ship! However, according to what is posted on another thread, she won't be here year round, heading to Florida for the winter season.

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/15/royal-caribbean-announces-2018-2019-caribbean-alaska-and-northeast-itineraries