Anthem location for Chops Lunch (the Key)?

CathyEM

I'll be boarding the Anthem in September (first time) and booked The Key. This includes the Embarkation Day "Chops Lunch".  I remember having this in the Chops restaurant on the Navigator back in 2018, but since then, I've always been directed to the Main Dining Room. The Anthem has multiple dining rooms. Does anyone know where the Anthem hosts their Chops menu "Key" lunch on Embarkation Day?

TIA!!

Cathy

10 hours ago, Xaa said:

We had The Key on an Anthem sailing in march.  Here's the letter.  It only directed us to the Deck 3 dining rooms.  it ended up being in Chic.

image.thumb.png.6a5dc212d76a53f2656684f47181b845.png

Thanks! I think I forgot about this when I booked my train travel to Southampton - I won't even arrive at the port until nearly 1 PM. I'll need to find out if the lunch period is any later on these sailings. If not, I'll have to see if I can book an earlier train. Thanks again!!

37 minutes ago, CathyEM said:

Thanks! I think I forgot about this when I booked my train travel to Southampton - I won't even arrive at the port until nearly 1 PM. I'll need to find out if the lunch period is any later on these sailings. If not, I'll have to see if I can book an earlier train. Thanks again!!

I would just go ahead and book the earlier train if you are wanting this lunch. Lunch can’t really be pushed back due to its potential to interfere with dinner service prep.