xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Jun 23, 2023 - Jun 26, 2023 (3 Night Ensenada)

Just logged in and checking out the blog. I love all the Royal Caribbean Blog videos on you tube. 🙂
My wife and I are going on this cruise to celebrate our 35th anniversary. Woo Hoo!

This is the first time either of us have been on a cruise. (I was a Marine and have been on many Navy ships in my youth! Ha ha)
We are looking forward to having a fun time and seeing what all those we know like about going on cruise ships.
We picked up a cabin mid-ship on floor 7 with a Balcony. 

Here is to all of us having a great time onboard the Navigator! 

• 4 weeks later...

You will have a fabulous time and become hooked on cruising. My husband and I did our first cruise on our 25th wedding anniversary in 1994. We sailed on The Majesty of the Seas to the Western Caribbean. After not cruising for two years during Covid, we were so happy to begin cruising again. Last year, we did a seven night Coastal California cruise and a 15 night Grand European River Cruise with Viking. Next month we are doing a seven night Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Navigator of the Seas to celebrate my husband’s 80th birthday. We love Royal Caribbean and have done 14 cruises with them. We have also cruised with Princess and while enjoyable, we prefer Royal Caribbean. 

• 1 month later...

This year my family and I are doing a cruise out of LA, we are so excited to meet new friends! if you see us say heyyyy We'll be wearing matching black shirts that read "Oh Ship, its a girls trip" 

Happy cruising everyone! 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - Jun 23, 2023 - Jun 26, 2023 (3 Night Ensenada)