Ordering bottled water for room

When looking at the prices of water it seems there are two places that it can be ordered but the prices are slightly different.  One is in the area where gifts decorations and food can be ordered where it’s 12 one liter bottles for 19.99.  The other place is under the drink packages where the water package is and you can order 12 or 24 not sure if these are liters or not but 12 is 23.00 or so.  Someone else mentioned a 12 pk for like $11 but can’t find that anywhere.  First time using RCCL and I am getting frustrated for something that should be simple and not so pricey.   Any advice appreciated.

2 hours ago, anamergirl said:

When looking at the prices of water it seems there are two places that it can be ordered but the prices are slightly different.  One is in the area where gifts decorations and food can be ordered where it’s 12 one liter bottles for 19.99.  The other place is under the drink packages where the water package is and you can order 12 or 24 not sure if these are liters or not but 12 is 23.00 or so.  Someone else mentioned a 12 pk for like $11 but can’t find that anywhere.  First time using RCCL and I am getting frustrated for something that should be simple and not so pricey.   Any advice appreciated.

There was an old thread that recently resurfaced with old cheaper prices.  Going rate is closer to what you already stated for 12 bottles, but prices will fluctuate based on ship, sailing, and any sales.  I bought a 24 pack yesterday for $64.88.  Today, I got an email on a cruise planner sale, and the price had dropped to $48.36.  I canceled my order from yesterday and rebought it at the cheaper price.  Long story short, exact pricing is volatile and changes up and down often -- even for water.

KevinK is right that you can bring on 12 bottles of water and potentially save some money, but I am not a big fan of that because you can't put it in your checked bags and have to lug it around the terminal and on the ship until your room is ready.  Imagine taking a case of water with you through security, then onboard, then to your muster station, then to the Windjamer, then to the pool deck or bar, and hopefully finally, then to your room.  I am on vacation and am ok paying a premium for not having to lug it around.