xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Feb 24, 2024 - March 3, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

• 3 months later...

Update: 

I went on rhapsody of the seas for my bachelor party and gambled and because of my gambling efforts……lol; I got upgraded to a Grand Suite!  Hoping someone cancels there aqua theater suite at the last second so I can hopefully upgrade to that. Cant wait!

Hello fellow shipmates, can’t wait to set sail on this ship. It will be me and my fiancés soon to be honeymoon! If anyone has any pointers and secrets for this massive ship let me know! Oh and keep a suite room affordable for me when the royal up program begins. Trying to surprise my fiancé with a suite room if I can afford it lol. 

Happy Sailing!! 

Edited by Cfee
Update

• 3 months later...

We'll be on this cruise...five of us...all family members...two cabins...one is a GTY balcony so hoping for an outside, but realize our chances are slim. Really looking forward to this itinerary, as we've become tired of the usual Eastern/Western Caribbean stops. And don't care about missing CocoCay. See y'all on board next February!

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Feb 24, 2024 - March 3, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)