When are show reservations available on the cruise planner?

Hello! I haven't sailed on sailing in quite a while that allows entertainment reservations to be booked online before getting on board. As someone who likes to plan ahead, how soon before your sailing has everyone been seeing the option to book? I would assume it would be a few weeks before but not sure. TIA!

For ships that do reservations, honestly it has been really random. What RCI says on their website is technically 30 days but that doesn't seem to be the case in practice. For a while, it seemed to be in the 45-60 days ahead range, but I haven't seen that for a little while. My Allure cruise opened 28 days before. Some people say the beginning of the month before your cruise (which doesn't necessarily mean the 1st of the month - mine on Allure was on the 4th of the month before). If you really want to prebook, I'd say start looking at the beginning of the month before your cruise and keep checking until they're open. Also, don't wait for the email - our email came 2 days after booking opened.