Minimum Age Requirements?

JeniC1991

We will be cruising in June. My daughter will be six in July. She really wants to do cave swim in Mexico but age requirement is six and up. Will royal Caribbean be checking her age are they super strict on that or do you think we can get away with getting her on the excursion. First time cruising with kids. thanks guys.

I don't even think you can purchase the excursion if the person is not in the age range. I remember we were going to purchase a snorkeling excursion a couple years ago, and I didn't even look at the age limits because we had done a similar excursion in another port. My youngest's name was grayed out, so I couldn't select him at all.

1 hour ago, melmar02 said:

I don't even think you can purchase the excursion if the person is not in the age range. I remember we were going to purchase a snorkeling excursion a couple years ago, and I didn't even look at the age limits because we had done a similar excursion in another port. My youngest's name was grayed out, so I couldn't select him at all.

Exactly what I was going to say, and if you call in, the reservation agent will see the same information.