Help in Jamaica. I've tried looking at Trip Advisor and saw bad reviews. Go Native or Historic Falmouth and Ocho Rios Highlights.

Christi Holland

If we are wanting to see the city the historic side of things these are the only two I saw that fit that bill but both have bad reviews.  Can anyone help me out here?  Is it a long ride for nothing or is it worth my time?  This is our first time cruising so going on my own is scary for a first timer.   Can you just walk around close to the port and see the city and then go to the beach and stuff like that?  I love waterfalls and all of that but my husband has back trouble and can't do it or be on rocky ground so those are out of the question for us.  He needs easy.  

• 5 months later...
On 3/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, Christi Holland said:

If we are wanting to see the city the historic side of things these are the only two I saw that fit that bill but both have bad reviews.  Can anyone help me out here?  Is it a long ride for nothing or is it worth my time?  This is our first time cruising so going on my own is scary for a first timer.   Can you just walk around close to the port and see the city and then go to the beach and stuff like that?  I love waterfalls and all of that but my husband has back trouble and can't do it or be on rocky ground so those are out of the question for us.  He needs easy.  

Hi - I’m wondering what you ended up doing. To be honest, we always hate this port, I have never been anywhere in the world with people as aggressive as we found in Jamaica. That said we find ourselves going back in about a year and trying to figure out if you had again, we’re going stay on the ship as we usually do. The Historic Falmouth and Ocho Rios Highlights tour doesn’t look bad, but 5.5 hours seems pretty long for a few stops.