Royal Gifts for Family Member on Same Sailing

Hello Everyone! I have an upcoming sailing where my parents will be sailing with us. It is my fathers birthday on the cruise and we wanted to get him the birthday décor package on the Royal Gifts. On the cruise planner there is a discount, but how do we tell Royal to apply it to his room and not mine, has anyone done this? Thanks!!

Instead of using Gifts and Gear from the CP, go to your initials and choose Royal Gifts.

image.png.1e55e2096de1dcef870b136aacd076c4.png

Under the Treats tab is Gourmet Treats, choose that and there is a birthday cake.

image.png.4525a5d1bf65a4b32490aba2a272b768.png

When you order it then, it will ask for the reservation and cabin number of the guest to receive it and allow for a note etc.  I think this is a better method than using CP.

17 minutes ago, Xaa said:

Instead of using Gifts and Gear from the CP, go to your initials and choose Royal Gifts.

image.png.1e55e2096de1dcef870b136aacd076c4.png

Under the Treats tab is Gourmet Treats, choose that and there is a birthday cake.

image.png.4525a5d1bf65a4b32490aba2a272b768.png

When you order it then, it will ask for the reservation and cabin number of the guest to receive it and allow for a note etc.  I think this is a better method than using CP.

Unfortunately when you do it that way, you lose the CP discount, I was hoping to keep that since its about $15 cheaper on the CP, not a dealer breaker, but a hope! 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you have his booking reservation number and last name, cant you click "Add Guest" and add his info and then reserve it for him?

Screenshot (20).png

I saw that and was thinking that's how it should work, but Royal IT doesn't always give me the warm fuzzies. I'll give that a shot!