xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Mar 12, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

BillPayer

• BillPayer changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Mar 12, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)
On 3/3/2023 at 11:01 AM, BillPayer said:

Soooo disappointed to see all of the shows Sold Out. ☹️ This is something my son and I were really looking forward to doing together. Does anyone know, is there any chance they will add nights with all of the shows being Sold Out weeks in advance?

Caveat: I haven't been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise.

But, what I've read here in the forums and on Royal Caribbean's website is that there is still standby available. A lot of people will make reservations and not show up. Plus, I read, that some of the tickets are reserved for when you are on the ship to request? So, try when you get on the ship in the app. 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, Bestcee said:

Caveat: I haven't been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise.

But, what I've read here in the forums and on Royal Caribbean's website is that there is still standby available. A lot of people will make reservations and not show up. Plus, I read, that some of the tickets are reserved for when you are on the ship to request? So, try when you get on the ship in the app. 

Thanks for the tips, I'll follow up on both leads. 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Mar 12, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)