Valentine's Day and Easter on Royal

Va4fam

2 of our next three cruises take place during Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, and Easter. 

I have read plenty about Super Bowl on the ship, but don't recall much info about Valentine's Day or Easter.

Anybody have experience being onboard during either day and able to share any special things Royal does to help celebrate?

Easter was our disembarkation day for our first cruise in 2014. During the week I believe they offered daily Mass; I'm sorry I don't have the details as we did not attend, but our Catholic seatmates from dinner said they were attending.  That could obviously vary by ship, and 2014 was a long time ago in this world! Nothing else celebratory that I saw during the week.  On Easter/disembarkation day I don't remember anything at all; just everyone getting off the ship.

We were on Liberty last Valentine's Day. They decorated one end of the Promenade with a string of red and white balloons (like a balloon arch that was upside down) , and they had balloons around some of the venues too. I don't recall anything special like a themed triva, but they did have a special dinner at Chops that included a glass of champagne, lobster, and some sort of dessert in addition to the standard menu. It was quite a bit more than the standard fee. $80ish per person comes to mind. I may have posted about it in the live blog linked in my signature. 

We will also be on a Cruise this Easter. I would love to know as well. ours is not on boarding day. 

I did liberty in 2019 out of Galveston and they had some decorations. They had Flowers for sale (I feel more roses then normal. most formal nights they sell some bouquets) They also had specialty valentines dining and If I remember a jewelry sale.