AF Drink Credits

morganpink2001

I know they offer the alcohol free refreshment package. On the cruise do they ever offer like a 10-pack package for AF drinks that can be split between people (I think they offer this option for booze drinks on board)? We have the soda packages for our kids but I am sure they are going to want a few AF daiquiris or pina coladas on the trip and just thought this might be a way to save a little $ and allocate ahead of time how many they get! 

I've never seen one.  

10 drink (alcohol) cards were somewhat random and unpredictable before the shutdown but they generally appeared after mid cruise, sometimes not until the second last day.  In more rare cases was a 10 draft beer card but even with that came confusion and "I know I have a beer card, but I really want a cocktail right now".  

Since the restart the late-cruise drink cards have been elusive.  

10 drink non-alcoholic cards?  Until the 10 drink (alcoholic) return  I don't see a new concept NA drink card being introduced.  

How old are your kids? If they are teens or old enough to understand how to tip and sign their name, perhaps gift them with some OBC each? If not old enough to manage that, you could make your own "drink cards." I can imagine designing something cute and then using some little stickers or a hole punch to mark off whatever your mocktail limit is - 3, or 5, or whatever. Then you pay for their drink, punch/mark their card and when its done, they're done.