Port Canaveral/MCO Transatlantic Parking and Transfers

Irieman

Fresh off our 10 day Serenade of the Seas South American 

cruise we need to prepare for our April Transatlantic cruise out of Port Canaveral. We are having a hard time figuring out the best and most cost effective way to leave a car at or near the Orlando airport for when we fly back and also get transportation from the car to the port.  If anyone has experience or suggestions we would appreciate the creative sourcing this blog provides. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

I would probably Uber/Lyft from the airport to the port after parking a car at a cheap offsite parking lot. You could actually pick up the rideshare from the offsite lot directly rather than from the airport terminal and avoid the airport shuttle hassle.  Most of the offsite lots have shuttles from the airport to parking for when you get back.

If I was solo, it might be more cost effective to take a shuttle to the port than the rideshare, but you'll trade off for the inconvenience of being on someone else's schedule and getting to the pickup location. 

I would suggest calling one of the hotels just outside MCO and ask about parking at the hotel during your cruise and use my ride service from the hotel to Port Canaveral ($80) Black full size suv. Then when you fly back just Uber from MCO to the nearby hotel. Other suggestion is park at "The Parking Spot" it has covered parking and 1/2 mile from the airport.