Fuzzy Math?

Okay...what am I missing here?

On the Cruise Planner, it lists the Sip and Stream package at $54/day with the banner "Save over 25% when you bundle".

When I do the math, $54.00 x 7 (ours is a 7 day cruise), comes out to $378.

If I do the Deluxe Drink Package and One Device Voom for seven days, I come up with 436.73...for a difference of $58.73.  Now wouldn't 25% of $436 be $109?

(I even played around with adding gratuities and still never got anywhere near a 25% savings.)

Where am I messing up here...how are they coming up with "over a 25% savings" for this bundle?

Just a guess, but are you using full on-board prices for the Deluxe Drink Package (~$56/day) and I'm hearing single device Voom is now ~$14.99/day.  That would be $497 total on a 7 day cruise.  $378 vs $497 is a 24% discount without looking at gratuities.

The Deluxe package seems to always be on sale for "20% off on-board prices" in my cruise planner but you can't use that price when comparing this deal.

Okay...I bet that is what it is.  It is 25% (ish) off of what you would pay for the same items on board individually ..not by just bundling the same items in the Cruise Planner.

Thanks...I have been sitting here trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and wondering if I was somehow missing out on something.